INKA JUNGLE TREK 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS return by train last day
The price of the inka jungle trek to machu picchu tour of 3days and 2nights is the same as the inka jungle trek tour of 4days and 3nights because we have to include private transportation for 1 hour trip from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa.
DAY 1: CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – BIKE (distance 45 km-2hr1 / 2 to 3hr) – HUAMAN MARCA – SANTA MARIA
The tour begins at CUSCO 3350 mt- 10990 ft with pick-ups at their respective hotels with private transportation from 7:00 am to 7:30 am then we head to OLLANTAYTAMBO 2700 mt-8858 ft where we will take a break for about 20 minutes and then we will go To the ABRA MALAGA 4400 mt- 11435 ft where we start our descent by bike for about 2 hours ½ to 3 hours approximately until we reach HUAMAN MARCA 1890 mt-6200 ft where is the end of our bike tour and then continue on our own Private transportation to SANTA MARIA 1430 mt-4700 ft lunch place and where we will make our accommodation in a basic family hostel and in the afternoon we will have another activity included RAFTING (duration of 1 hour ½ approximately) Then we will take a bus included for about 1 hour until Santa Teresa where we will have our dinner and hostal accommodation.
DAY 2: SANTA TERESA – HOT SANDS – distance 15km-6hr
In the morning we have an activity that is included CANOPY (Zip line) that is for 2 hours approximately and then we will have a mobility included of this activity x1 hour until arriving at HIDROELECTRICA 1890 mt-6200 ft where we will have a lunch to then walk x 3 hours More where we can see machupicchu in another position until reaching AGUAS CALIENTES 2050 MT-6725 FT accommodation and dinner.
DAY 3: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU
This day we will start very early 4:00 am the first part of the trip is flat for ½ hour and for 1 hour is ascent toward the machupicchu where we will arrive at approximately 6 am to be able to see the sunrise and have the exploration of the machupicchu with Our guide for an average of 2 hours and then have free time to do your personal exploration you.
After your visit to machu picchu you have to make a descent to the town of hot waters to board your return train at the time you can choose.
TRAVEL NOTE:For entrance tickets to Machu Picchu they have 3 different options:
- first option: entrance ticket to Machu picchu (this option is included for all tours).
- second option: entrance ticket to machu picchu + Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- third option: entrance ticket to machu picchu + Mountain Machupicchu
Tickets for these 3 options are valid for one day only. “For example” It is impossible to do with the same entrance ticket one day machu picchu visit and the other day huaynapicchu. “For example” You can not do with the same ticket huaynapicchu and mountain Machupicchu because the 3 options of entry to Machu Picchu are clear and specific.
** But if you want to do some extra mountain like Huaynapicchu (RESERVES 4 MONTHS ANTISPED BY SEASON HIGH TO MAY TO SEPTEMBER) or mountain machupicchu (1/2 MONTHLY ANTISPED)
** Train schedules available:
- They are anticipated between ½ month and 1 month before. Especially high season between (May-September) schedules train expedition: distance (2 hours x train) and (2 hours more x bus) … ..
- 2:30 pm Aguas calientes – train to-ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco. (Arrival to Cusco 6:30 pm)
- 6:30 pm aguas calientes train-to-ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco. (Arrival at Cusco 10:30 pm)
- 9.30pm train to aguas calientes-a-ollantaytambo and then bus to cusco. (Arrival to Cusco at 1:30 am)
- For the last train time (9:30 pm) reservations are between 3 days and 2 days before
Contact Us Okidoki Travel Peru
Tour Name: Inka Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights
Comments or questions are welcome.